Thomas & Thomas Dental is committed to helping patients achieve outstanding oral health and beautiful teeth. We strive to continually provide top-quality dental care and friendly service so that our patients always look forward to their next visit. Please visit Thomas & Thomas Dental in Phoenix, AZ so that you can enjoy the benefits of strong, healthy teeth and a great-looking smile.
Our lineup of general dentistry services includes:
- Professional Teeth Cleanings & Complete Checkups: Every patient should visit us at least twice a year for a thorough cleaning and a general checkup. These visits allow our experts to keep track of the patient’s oral health, and they enable us to provide timely treatment if it ever becomes necessary. Our complete checkups include a professional teeth cleaning, an oral cancer screening and digital X-rays when necessary. We also provide supplemental fluoride applications when needed.
- Mouth Guards for Children and Adults: Playing a contact sport puts a person at risk for a serious oral injury. These risks can be greatly reduced by wearing a protective mouth guard. Our practice offers mouth guards in sizes for both children and adults, as well as night guards for patients suffering from bruxism.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Designed to repair teeth damaged by cavities or other forms of minor decay, our composite tooth-colored fillings are metal-free, and they look remarkably natural. We also provide silver filling removal services to prevent prior fillings from leaking heavy metals and causing damage to the body.
- Crowns and Bridges: For teeth that are lost or have been severely damaged, crowns and bridges make excellent replacement options. Our dental crowns and bridges offer a natural appearance, and they provide outstanding function and performance.
- Inlays and Onlays: When teeth have experienced moderate damage, inlays and onlays can be used to restore their function and appearance. While not as extensive as a full dental crown, an inlay or onlay will leave a tooth stronger than one that has been repaired with a standard filling.
- Halitosis Treatment: Bad breath is a troubling issue that affects many people. Our experts will help you determine the cause of your unpleasant breath and put a stop to the problem.
- Sealants: Dental sealants work to provide an effective barrier for teeth against harmful bacteria and acids, while also smoothing out rough surfaces to make teeth easier to clean and maintain. Sealants are a great treatment option for any patient who wants to take extra steps towards protecting their teeth.
- Dentures: For severe cases of tooth loss, dentures are used to provide a person with an entire top or bottom row of replacement teeth. Our dentures offer an amazingly natural appearance, and we also offer fixed dentures that feel almost entirely indistinguishable from a patient’s original teeth.
Come visit Thomas & Thomas Dental so that you can experience the difference a beautiful smile can make. Please call our office at (602) 598-0338 to schedule an appointment.